On occasion, I have the pleasure of advising families who are new to homeschooling. We talk about how to begin setting up a homeschool routine and the basics of a good education.
Rather than frustrate them with long notes to take, it has been suggested I write these ideas down and make them available to everyone who might be interested.
Below, you will find a list of links to a few posts which help remove the stress, confusion, and misdirection that often comes with new territory.
May You Be Blessed!
- Homeschooling 101: Do All Things In Prayer
- Homeschooling 101: Two Shall Be One
- Homeschooling 101: The Letter of the Law
- Homeschooling 101: Developing Your Educational Philosophy
- Homeschooling 101: How Now Do We Learn?
- Homeschooling 101: Curriculum Conundrum
- Homeschooling 101: A Regular Routine
Haha, I feel like you put this up for me…:) Thanks for the great advice, I even did some of the tests! Hope yours first days back to school go great. And, as always, I look forward to more great posts to come!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you! Here’s hopin’ the first week goes smoothly! 🙂